1/36 Rangers Road, Cremorne
Blending timeless c1890s charm with contemporary luxury, this apartment offers house like features and proportions throughout. Spanning across a single level and offering 192m² of living space, its highlights include a grand master suite, level lawn, garden and outdoor entertaining area. At the heart of the home is an impressively appointed kitchen which flows onto the dining, living and timber deck outside. Well positioned on the harbour side of Cremorne this home promises a village lifestyle from an upmarket location, with express city buses, easy access to harbourfront parklands, Neutral Bay’s attractions and the café hub of Spofforth Street metres away.
– Open layout enhanced by soaring ceilings and extra wide American oak floors throughout
– Luxury European kitchen appliances, Caesarstone benchtops, including gas cooking and plenty of storage
– Grand master bedroom includes adjoining study/sunroom, courtyard and remote controlled fireplace feature
– Unique period details include ornate ceilings, picture rails and lead lights
– Renovated bathroom with luxurious features and Caesarstone vanity, also includes internal laundry
– Lock up garage car space plus level access catering for a range of demographics
– Positioned in Neutral Bay Public catchment and surrounded by a variety of fantastic schools
– Short stroll to Cremorne Point ferry transport and bus to North Sydney and CBD
This property is scheduled to go to Auction privately onsite. Only registered bidders are to participate either in-person or through our online Auction platform where you can bid and or watch the Auction. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.