6/58 Gerard Street, Cremorne
Enjoying an easy access, ground floor setting that is elevated at the rear, this whisper quiet apartment is unique in the market. Its vast northerly facing terrace has been transformed under the guidance of acclaimed designer Peter Nixon to create a wonderful space that is exceptionally easy care yet vibrant and beautiful. Exclusive living is highlighted in this substantial residence in a practical, sophisticated and quality way. Generously proportioned rooms flow out to the terraces promoting an easy indoor to outdoor lifestyle. The boutique collection enjoys a prime locale that is steps to the bus, shops, cafés, theatre and school.
– One of only 15 in ‘The Caradale’, rear of the block, private and quiet
– Spacious free flowing living and dining open out to the large terrace
– Elegant stone kitchen, high-end Rosieres oven with gas cooktop, a/c
– Entertainer’s garden terrace was featured on ‘Gardening Australia’
– Built-in robes, spacious master with WIR and stylish ensuite, 2nd terrace
– Electric blinds, intercom, secure side-by-side parking plus storage cage
This property is scheduled to go to Auction privately onsite. Only registered bidders are to participate either in-person or through our online Auction platform where you can bid and or watch the Auction. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.