4/8-10 Parraween Street, Cremorne
Exceptionally updated throughout, this designer apartment oozes sophistication. Created to be both comfortable and luxurious, this apartment possesses a bright and airy feel with expansive windows running wall to wall across all three aspects. Ideal for those who love to both entertain and relax and retreat, its gourmet kitchen connects wonderfully to the living area which flows onto one of the two large, beautifully decked balconies. A flexible third bedroom/study/second living space again, spills out onto another generous terrace.
This bold statement of lifestyle and design is perfectly placed a short stroll to Cremorne and Neutral Bay's village lifestyle and plethora of restaurants, cafés and bars.
– Open plan kitchen connects to living and dining area, spilling out to decked outdoor entertaining space
– Corian topped induction kitchen, with polished concrete style splashback, European fixtures
– Luxury Miele appliances, Liebherr integrated wine fridge, with Blum soft close/handless cabinetry including pantry
– Dimmable LED lighting and plantation shutters throughout
– Luxury oak flooring throughout living and bedrooms, reverse cycle aircon and internal laundry
– Large bedrooms all with built-in robes and master with ensuite
– Bathrooms boast floor to ceiling marble, timber vanities and underfloor heating
– Dual secure undercover parking, plenty of storage space, pet-friendly, Middle Harbour Public catchment
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.