4/23 Harrison Street, Cremorne
Tucked away in a highly sought-after and wonderfully convenient location in the heart of Cremorne, this inviting apartment presents a peaceful home to retreat to. Leading through a well maintained complex encircled by flourishing jasmine, it welcomes inside with a perfect blend of understated charm and modern day practicality.
The interiors have been thoughtfully maintained and recently refreshed with new carpet and paint, while glass doors open to welcome lovely cross-ventilation.
Enjoy close proximity to various daily attractions,including a selection of cafes, restaurants, supermarket and retail shopping options as well as city transport that is waiting just steps from the front door.
– Blissfully light filled and spacious arrangement features designated zones for lounging and dining
– Sun drenched balcony prompts alfresco meals overlooking the tranquil greenery
– Well scaled kitchen with granite benches, ample pantry room and functional appliances
– Accommodation comprises of two bright bedrooms, both feature built-in wardrobes
– Neatly presented main bathroom with a combined bathtub/shower and stone topped vanity
– Ensuite in master, internal laundry and air conditioning in living area
– Fantastic opportunity for a young couple, first homebuyer or investor
– Handy off street parking inside secure basement car space plus access to visitor spots
– Easy access to Woolworths, cafes and a brief commute to CBD and drive from Balmoral Beach
– Moments away from the Neutral Bay Wharf, beautiful reserves and scenic walks around the foreshore
– Short walk to Redlands and Neutral Bay Public Schools
Internal Area (Including Balcony): 68sqm
Total Area: 83sqm
This property is scheduled to go to Auction privately onsite. Only registered bidders are to participate either in-person or through our online Auction platform where you can bid and or watch the Auction. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.