2/34 Rangers Road, Cremorne
Peacefully located at the rear of a secure block with a prized sunny north aspect, this elevated ground floor apartment offers an abundance of natural light with an enviable convenient address. It makes a great home base or investment with just a short level stroll to Neutral Bay village and express city bus transport.
– Immaculately presented apartment with modern finishes, not a cent to spend
– Solid brick block of 15, one common wall, large storage room, intercom access
– Open-plan lounge/dining opens out to a full width undercover balcony
– Two double bedrooms, both with quality built-ins
– New stone kitchen with European appliances, gas cooktop and dishwasher
– Stunning bathroom with natural light, stone benches, internal laundry
– Lock-up garage with remote, hardwood floors, gas heating, plantation shutters
– Great layout with clear split between living and bedroom areas
– Located within the Neutral Bay Primary School catchment area
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.