1/13 Bannerman Street, Cremorne
Immersed in the tranquility of verdant surrounds, this private apartment is set exclusively on the ground floor of a boutique c1920s building. The elegant interiors are graced with beautiful period details such as high ceilings, picture rails and ornate fittings, while opening onto a paved alfresco setting and landscaped gardens which embrace the property. Just a stroll to local bus services, this 215sqm garden apartment is close to Neutral Bay shopping village, the harbour and cafés.
– Granite crafted kitchen equipped with stainless gas cooktop and meals bar
– Two corner bedrooms complete with built-in wardrobes and natural light
– Floor-to-ceiling tiles and modern fixtures are appointed in the full bathroom
– Separate access to multi-purpose storage room, wine cellar or home office
– Single lock-up garage on street level, direct access to residential garden
– Above Cremorne Point Reserve, easy access to Cremorne Point Ferry Wharf
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.