307/2 Macpherson Street, Cremorne
Occupying a premium position on the top floor of 'The Gallery', a low rise building in the heart of Cremorne, this sleek urban retreat is flawlessly presented and designed to optimise space and light. It features a split level layout and 52sqm of living space, enhanced with double height ceilings and polished timber parquet flooring. Residents and guests can relax and enjoy a barbecue on the rooftop terrace, capturing views from Chatswood to the eastern suburbs and glimpses of the harbour.
– Delivering a contemporary, convenient and low maintenance way of life
– Fluid living, dining and kitchen spaces connect with the all-season terrace
– On-trend gas and granite kitchen includes high-end Smeg appliances
– The soothing loft bedroom is appointed with mirrored built-in wardrobes
– Air conditioning, stylish feature lighting, strategically placed skylights
– Secure building with lift access, gym, and secure car space