21/9-13 Hampden Avenue, Cremorne
This spacious apartment has generous and well-proportioned interiors with an abundance of natural light and elevated views, giving this home enormous appeal for those seeking a low-maintenance home close to cafes and shops. Enjoy a leafy outlook from a majority of rooms as well as wonderful cross-ventilation. The apartment is free of common walls on three sides and has water glimpses across the harbour to the Eastern suburbs.
– Privately placed master with peaceful district outlook
– Well-appointed queen bedrooms all with built-ins and plantation shutters
– Renovated kitchen with serving window and abundance of storage and internal laundry
– Well regarded and immaculately maintained security building
– Oversized single garage with storage
– Close to Cremorne Orpheum and an array of local eateries in Cremorne and Neutral Bay
– Stroll to rapid CBD transport
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.