14/21 Harrison Street, Cremorne
Basking in the privacy of sunlit leafy surrounds, this freshly revived apartment provides an idyllic backdrop for a relaxed low maintenance lifestyle. The crisp white interiors welcome abundant natural light through large picture windows, revealing a spacious open living zone which flows effortlessly out onto a covered terrace ideal for quiet alfresco dining and repose. Residing at the rear of a well maintained complex set amidst beautifully landscaped gardens, this elevated ground floor apartment's peaceful ambiance belies it's proximity to Neutral Bay's thriving lifestyle village. It's located just a short stroll to retail shops, supermarkets, city bound bus services, a vast selection of cafés and restaurants, parks and reserves, as well as quality public and private schools.
– Ready to move straight into while offering potential to add value in the future if desired
– Rejuvenated interiors showcase freshly painted walls and newly laid carpet throughout
– Immaculately maintained kitchen adjoins an internal laundry and has scope to update if desired
– Three generously proportioned and light filled bedrooms, two appointed with built-in wardrobes
– Bright and sparkling clean bathroom is complete with separate bath and shower plus separate w/c
– Premium corner position with only one small common wall maximises privacy, light and breezes
– Easy access to oversized single lock-up garage with complex entry via Harrison Lane
– Within walking distance of Kurraba Point and Cremorne Point wharves for ferry travel
– Located close to harbourfront walks, Maccallum Seawater Pool and multiple playgrounds
– Leafy family-friendly neighbourhood offers proximity to lower north shore CBDs and the city
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.