5/36 Rangers Road, Cremorne
Newly renovated by a master builder, this double brick ground floor apartment provides a high standard of contemporary living amid private garden surrounds. An array of premium finishes, including engineered oak flooring, create a sense of luxury throughout, while bi-fold doors provide a seamless transition between indoor and outdoor living areas. The apartment's desirable location is a short walk from Spofforth Street shops and Neutral Bay Village, plus it's moments from Mosman and the city.
– Vaulted ceilings further enhance the bright open plan living/dining area
– The spacious layout provides a house-like feel, covering a total of 150sqm
– Quality entertainers' deck surrounded by professionally landscaped gardens
– Deluxe kitchen boasts premium CaesarStone benchtops and an electric cooktop
– Two bedrooms with built-ins, beautifully appointed bathroom has dual sinks
– Air conditioning, European laundry, gate access directly to yard, car space
– Positioned in Neutral Bay Public school catchment
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.