19/34 Gerard Street, Cremorne
Offering an abundance of space with an elevated position capturing water views of Middle Harbour, this one-bedroom apartment is the ideal city pad for busy executives, young professionals, and investors alike. Occupying a light filled Eastern corner position in a security complex this generous property provides an open plan dining and living area with floor to ceiling glass and high ceilings can easily accommodate a living setting and dining table and enjoying a green outlook.
Capturing district views over Cremorne and Cammeray the living room spills onto the spacious balcony that spans the entire length of the property. The interior of the apartment features a functional floorplan with the bedroom and bathroom conveniently separated from the main living area. The large recently renovated kitchen offers ample bench space, storage and modern appliances. Providing low maintenance living just fifteen minutes from the CBD, it's situated just a stone's throw from Cremorne and Neutral Bay shopping precincts the lifestyle and convenience couldn't be more ideal.
– Ideal investment opportunity with long term tenant in place.
– Resort style sun drenched communal pool and BBQ area.
– Updated kitchen and internal laundry with storage
– Security building with intercom and level lift access.
– Plenty of storage and secure undercover parking
– Moments' walk to city bus stop at door, 300m to Military Rd buses
– 5 minute walk to Woolworths Neutral Bay and Orpheum cinema
– Lock and leave low maintenance lifestyle