14/72 Murdoch Street, Cremorne
An immaculate sanctuary in the heart of Cremorne, this two bedroom full brick apartment delights with its dual aspect, enchanting interiors and superior finishes. Large windows flood the home with natural light while a leafy outlook and seamless indoor/outdoor flow complement a tranquil vibe. On the second floor of a well maintained building, the location is outstanding, just footsteps to city buses, Neutral Bay Public School and the shops and eateries of Cremorne and Neutral Bay villages.
– Open plan lounge and dining room lead to balcony overlooking quiet street
– Stunning marble kitchen offers gas stove, stainless appliances, breakfast bar
– Two generous bedrooms with built-ins, radiant master flows to the terrace
– Elegant fully tiled marble bathroom adjoins compact European style laundry
– Secure car space on title, communal storage, air conditioning, ceiling fans and neutral décor
– Orpheum Picture Palace, bayside parks and Mosman Bay Wharf within easy reach
This property is available for viewing by attending the scheduled open homes. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.