65/1-7 Hampden Avenue, Cremorne
Desirably set in the sought-after 'Peppertrees' complex, this well presented apartment reveals a generous living/dining zone blending to a sunny balcony with a private treescape outlook. The design includes an appealing entry foyer, while the sunroom or study captures elevated district panoramas. Promising a low maintenance lifestyle of incredible convenience, the property is only a level stroll between express city buses, village shops, vibrant local cafés, restaurants and the Orpheum Cinema.
– Delightful living spaces connect with balcony for indoor/outdoor entertaining
– Distinct and neat kitchen features an electric cooktop and ample cabinetry
– Generous bedrooms, built-in wardrobes, pristine bathroom has corner shower
– Walk-in laundry, lift entry, security intercom and landscaped common gardens
– Lift access to two secure undercover car spots plus plenty of visitor parking
– Excellent investment opportunity offering happy to stay long-term tenants
– Located in the catchment of Neutral Bay Public (one of the top 30 Primary schools in NSW)
– Footsteps away from Redlands junior/senior schools
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.