6/2 Kareela Road, Cremorne Point
With tree lined harbour glimpses to the district beyond, this welcoming apartment offers smart modern updates, well presented interiors and enviable privacy across a low maintenance floorplan. It appeals as an ideal residence for those looking to buy their first home, as well as a great chance for investors to lease out and yield strong rental returns. Enjoying a prime waterside location, this apartment is close to Cremorne Reserve and ferry wharves, while moments from Neutral Bay village shops.
– Designated lounge spilling out towards the private glass framed balcony
– Updated kitchen features sleek CaesarStone benches and stainless appliances
– Good sized bedroom is equipped with its own mirrored built-in wardrobe
– Stylishly updated bathroom showcases walk-in glass shower and chic vanity
– Linen cupboard, tiled and carpeted floors plus a single car parking space
– Rapid driving access to Sydney's bustling CBD via nearby arterial roads
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.