5/2 Royston Street, Darlinghurst
Stylish interiors, quality finishes and a sensational city fringe address all combine to provide an exceptional offering in this beautifully renovated apartment. Enhanced with high ceilings and a sunny north westerly aspect, it ensures a modern, convenient and low maintenance lifestyle. Highlights include a chic kitchen and two good sized bedrooms plus a covered balcony. Set in a secure boutique block, the home is just a short stroll from Victoria Street eateries, shops and train station.
– Combined living and dining space with access to charming covered balcony
– Enjoy access to a soon-to-be-refurbished common rooftop with city outlook
– Gourmet kitchen appointed with stone benchtops, dishwasher and washer/dryer
– Two bedrooms with built-ins including extra large master, designer bathroom
– Readymade investment in prized location attracting strong rental returns
– Secluded cul-de-sac setting close to bars/entertainment, cafés and the CBD
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.