10/238-240 Pacific Highway, Greenwich
Capturing a leafy outlook over Ronald Park from a quiet rear of block position, this oversized apartment reveals a huge layout flowing over an exceptional 212.7sqm. The light filled interiors showcase an open living zone of villa-like proportions which extends onto a wraparound terrace immersed in the privacy of treetop views. A stroll to St Leonards CBD, this home is footsteps to buses servicing the north shore, city, eastern suburbs and northern beaches, while zoned for Greenwich Public School.
– Well maintained interiors offer scope to personalise and add value if desired
– Massive bedrooms with built-ins are separated from living zone for privacy
– Expansive master bedroom is complete with a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
– Neat and tidy kitchen equipped with shaker style cabinetry and ample storage
– Well appointed with internal laundry, a full bathroom and air conditioning
– Secure complex with intercom, double lock-up garage and private entrance
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.