321/7 Dunstan Grove, Lindfield
Occupying an exceptionally private and tranquil setting, this spacious contemporary 123sqm apartment enjoys a coveted “end of building” position that fills the interior with natural light.
The sleek open plan layout maximises space and versatility with an outstanding amount of built in storage and features high quality appointments with neutral carpet. The outlook to lush tree ferns and whispering gums is framed by large windows and full height glazed doors that open to the balcony. Vibrant Lindfield Learning Village is footsteps away and a short walk takes you to a bus hub for Chatswood/Macquarie Park.
– Modern security complex, lift to all levels, A/V “buzz in” intercom
– Quiet and tranquil, forested surrounds with walking paths, pet friendly
– Open plan living/dining to balcony, feature lighting, lovely cross breezes
– Oak-finish integrated kitchen, wide stone benchtops, island breakfast bar
– Smeg appliances, gas cooktop, electric oven and an integrated dishwasher
– Three bedrooms, all with built in robes, master with his/hers walk in robe
– Two fully tiled white bathrooms, ensuite to master, internal laundry, dryer
– Covered balcony for entertaining and relaxing in blissful surrounds
– Two car secure basement parking, storage cage, ducted reverse air con
– Beautiful common gardens, level lawn for play and a barbecue area
– Stroll to Lindfield Learning Village and Chatswood/Macquarie buses
– In Lindfield Public zone, enjoy Charles Bean Oval and Lane Cove National Park