4/174 Raglan Street, Mosman
Claiming a peaceful position in one of Mosman’s most renowned streets. This ground floor Art Deco apartment built in the 1930s delivers timeless period charm, enhanced by immaculately renovated interiors, promising effortless living. With easy street level access and proximity to Mosman village, it’s destined to provide wonderful lifestyle convenience for a range of buyers. The home is set in a boutique block of twelve, a short stroll to city buses, schools, shops, cafés and dining, while near beautiful Balmoral Beach.
– Inviting combined living and dining zone, set beneath a high ornate ceiling
– Modern stone finished kitchen, offers ample cabinetry and electric cooktop
– Two generous bedrooms, master appointed custom built-in robes
– Updated bathroom includes a shower, w/c plus easy care floor-to-ceiling tiles
– Freshly painted interiors, new carpet, plantation shutters and beautiful stain glass windows
– Ready to enjoy haven will suit downsizers, first-time buyers and investors
This property is scheduled to go to Auction privately onsite. Only registered bidders are to participate either in-person or through our online Auction platform where you can bid and or watch the Auction. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.