7/88 Bradleys Head Road, Mosman
In a picturesque tree lined street, this charming Art Deco apartment is a beautifully presented and refined light filled haven at an ultra-desirable lifestyle address. It is positioned on the ground floor of a tightly-held boutique block of six and enjoys the privacy of no common walls. The stroll-to-everywhere locale is moments from village shops, cafés, restaurants and city bound transport. Balmoral Beach, George Heights, parks and scenic harbourside walks are all within easy reach of the door.
– Captivating lounge room and dining area feature polished timber floorboards
– Bright interiors with high ceilings and wide windows framing leafy outlooks
– Spacious kitchen equipped with dishwasher, gas cooking and casual meals bar
– Versatile dining room, study or potential third bedroom, practical bathroom, generous bedrooms with built-ins
– Plantation shutters, ceiling fans, neutral décor, gas heating, pet friendly
– Well maintained grounds complete with communal alfresco entertaining space
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.