3/50 Aubin Street, Neutral Bay
Blessed with abundant space to live and entertain, this alluring apartment matches contemporary appeal with a superb lifestyle address. Step inside and feel an immediate sense of comfort and calm from within the bright open design. Oversized glass doors capture views to the Harbour Bridge and city surrounds, while leading out to a generous terrace. Located in the heart of a serene harbourside suburb, the property is a stroll from village amenities, Hayes Street ferry wharf and lush parklands.
– Sprawling lounge/dining arrangement enjoys scenic outlooks and natural light
– Integrated high spec kitchen offers Ilve gas appliances and marble meals bar
– Two private bedrooms include built-in cabinetry, well equipped luxe bathroom
– Climate control, intercom access, plenty of storage and an internal laundry
– Coveted corner position within a wonderfully maintained and quiet complex
– Secure car space with storage cage, close to Neutral Bay Junction and the CBD
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.