4/1 Harriette Street, Neutral Bay
Blending timeless Art Deco grace with a semi like design, this bright apartment promises peaceful living in a convenient harbourside pocket. It’s placed in the tightly held ‘Beresford House’ building, moments from ferry transport, waterfront parks, city buses and the attractions of Neutral Bay.
– Bright and airy lounge room presents a wonderful place to relax in comfort
– Separate kitchen is equipped with gas appliances and ample pantry storage
– Two bedrooms have built-in wardrobes, second room enhanced by bay windows
– Enviable scope to retain classic features while modernising in certain areas
– Picture rails, frosted windows, timber floorboards and a common storage area
– Walk to Neutral Bay Bowling Club, local tennis courts and esteemed schools
This property is scheduled to go to Auction privately onsite. Only registered bidders are to participate either in-person or through our online Auction platform where you can bid and or watch the Auction. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.