502/433 Alfred Street North, Neutral Bay
Flooded with morning sunshine, this bright and refreshed first floor apartment will entice you with its surprisingly tranquil setting nestled among lush gardens of ferns and palms. Stay at home and enjoy the resort-like complex with pool and picnic area, or savour the exemplary location, just a stroll to parks and the edge of Neutral Harbour. The shops, cafés and pubs of Neutral Bay and North Sydney are footsteps away or for a stunning city commute you can simply walk across the Harbour Bridge.
– Open living domain awash with natural light enhanced by mirrored feature wall
– Generous alfresco balcony ideal for dining and relaxing looks out over trees
– Stone crafted kitchen offers gas cooktop and stainless steel Smeg appliances
– Sizeable bedroom boasts two windows and floor-to-ceiling mirrored built-in
– Freshly painted with timber floors and new carpet, neat bathroom and laundry
– Secure underground parking spot, would suit young professionals and investors
This property is scheduled to go to Auction privately onsite. Only registered bidders are to participate either in-person or through our online Auction platform where you can bid and or watch the Auction. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent