9/19 Harriette Street, Neutral Bay
An idyllic setting in the heart of Neutral Bay, this revived apartment showcases a light, airy and practical design ideal for first homebuyers. The open living zone extends through floor-to-ceiling glass onto a covered terrace maximising space, functionality and indoor/outdoor flow. A granite finished kitchen caters the home effortlessly with stainless appliances and a European laundry.
Just a stroll down the road, Sydney's iconic harbour provides waterfront cafés, regular ferry services into the city and parks for outdoor recreation.
– Well scaled bedrooms appointed with built-in wardrobes are bathed in north facing light
– Rejuvenated full bathroom showcases floor-to-ceiling tiles and contemporary fixtures/fittings and bathtub
– Complete with a designated single undercover car space located
– Mid-century building offers peaceful lifestyle with only 12 apartments in the complex
– Located within walking distance of Neutral Bay's thriving shopping, café and lifestyle precinct as well as rapid access to the CBD by foot, bus, train, ferry or car.
– Stroll down to the waterfront on a summer evening to unwind or exercise in one of the local parks or Hayes Street Beach
Total Area: 85 sqm
This property is scheduled to go to Auction privately onsite. Only registered bidders are to participate either in-person or through our online Auction platform where you can bid and or watch the Auction. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.