15/17 Harriette Street, Neutral Bay
Perfectly positioned within a charming low rise brick block, this top floor apartment presents an excellent opportunity for investors, executive couples or anyone seeking a desirable Neutral Bay lifestyle. Imagine simply walking a few minutes to Neutral Bay’s thriving cafés and restaurants, strolling down the hill to enjoy the beautiful foreshore parks, or hoping on the ferry for an easy commute to Sydney CBD. Whether you move straight in or rent it out, this apartment is sure to impress.
– North facing living/dining area enhanced by high ceilings and natural light
– Contemporary kitchen featuring electric cooktop and plenty of cupboard space
– Generously sized bedroom complete with leafy outlooks and built-in wardrobe
– Beautifully maintained bathroom with modern fixtures and laundry facilities
– Neutral colour palette and carpet throughout, scope to personalise if desired
– Covered car space, walking distance of city buses and Milsons Point Station
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.