105/433 Alfred Street North, Neutral Bay
This airy, newly renovated apartment on one level has many enviable features, including the sunny north-easterly aspect and broad harbour views from the entertaining balcony. Floating wooden flooring and contemporary kitchen and bathrooms add to the sleek, spacious ambiance.
The secure street-level entry is set back amidst well maintained resort-like gardens, and the attractive residence-style building has only two apartments per level. With no stairs to negotiate and a lift to the secure garage, this is exceptionally easy apartment living.
– Master suite with walk-through robe & ensuite; glass doors to tiled balcony
– Efficient galley-style kitchen with Miele gas stove, sunny breakfast nook
– Built-ins throughout, separate laundry, reverse cycle air, gas bayonet
– Large lock-up tandem garage with mezzanine level ideal for storage or workshop
– Use of serene pool & BBQ deck with eating area
– Walk to North Sydney, Neutral Bay, buses, schools and parks; one traffic light to CBD
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.