3/9 Anderson Street, Neutral Bay
Privately embraced in a quality double brick block, this inviting apartment offers a prized north facing aspect bathing the home in natural light. Well presented for instant enjoyment, the spacious layout reveals an airy living and dining zone blending to a sunny covered balcony. The home boasts access to a sensational common rooftop terrace that captures amazing 360 degree harbour and city views. Set in a quiet cul-de-sac, it's a walk to Neutral Bay shops, restaurants, city buses and ferries.
– Light infused living space flows to the balcony for relaxed entertaining
– Separate classic kitchen with Miele cooktop, steps to an internal laundry
– Double size bedrooms, one built-in wardrobe, updated bathroom with tub
– Split air conditioning, secure block, lift access and single lock-up garage
– Ideal opportunity for first homebuyers, astute investors or downsizers
– Rapid CBD access, close to schools, stroll to reserve and Neutral Bay Club
– Access to multiple common areas
– Single lock-up garage with remote access and storage
This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed. Interested parties are able to view and bid online. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.