8/4 Little Alfred Street, North Sydney
Tucked away in a quiet residential street whilst also delivering unbeatable convenience, this modern security apartment offers stylish and spacious interiors with sought-after level lift access. Private, light-filled and in awe of the bright lights of North Sydney, the layout is centred upon a combined living and dining area separating the two double bedrooms. Each bedroom has the use of an individual bathroom with the master also boasting a walk-in robe and dressing room. The classically appointed stone kitchen is superbly equipped with a full suite of Smeg appliances and is unified by solid timber cabinetry. Suited to executives, investors and downsizers, this is a fabulous opportunity to secure a quality slice of inner-city real estate enviably positioned within a short stroll to North Sydney Train Station, shops, cafes and parks.
– Living and dining with adjacent balcony consumed by North Sydney skyline views
– Quality gas kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless steel Smeg appliances
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe/dressing room connecting to the ensuite
– Two neutrally toned bathrooms and concealed internal laundry facilities
– Timber floorboards throughout the living areas, carpet in the bedrooms
– Immaculately presented with air-conditioning, video intercom and level lift access
– Secure car space plus visitor parking, a contemporary low-rise development
– Minutes to the CBD, walk to train, North Sydney shops and Kirribilli village
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.