1206/221 Miller Street, North Sydney
Unveiling a sophisticated design accented with premium finishes, this striking 12th floor apartment showcases open plan living and floor-to-ceiling glass embracing expansive views over Neutral Bay and North Sydney. Crafted for today's lifestyle, the home blends stunning décor with an abundance of day long light. In North Sydney's vibrant centre, there are cafés at the doorstep and it's a stroll to restaurants, rail, shops, top schools and North Sydney Oval, while offering a rapid city commute.
– Spacious living and dining zone, flow to covered terrace with sweeping views
– Deluxe marble and gas kitchen, Bosch appliances and a mirrored splashback
– Generous bedrooms, built-in wardrobes, sleek tiled ensuite with rain shower
– East facing aspect, high ceilings, warm timber floors, shadowline cornices
– Hidden laundry, ducted air conditioning, ample storage and secure car space
– 2019 built block with concierge, gym, sauna and a communal rooftop terrace
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.