4/112 High Street, North Sydney
Fusing timeless grace with contemporary style, this bespoke apartment offers a wonderful place to retreat to. Capturing sublime vistas across the lush local district to a yacht studded harbour beyond, it sets the tone for a laidback village lifestyle. With a boutique Art Deco setting in a private and convenient pocket of North Sydney, with stunning waterfront reserves and North Sydney Wharf positioned at the end of the street, North Sydney's business hub a stroll away, community cafés within a short walk and easy access to the CBD.
– Renovated design flows through open lounge and dining areas bathed in light
– Tranquil leafy outlooks with debuts of the Harbour Bridge and city skyline
– Kitchen reveals stainless gas stove, dishwasher and central island benchbar
– Freshly painted throughout and new carpet within the living space and bedroom
– Bathroom offers well maintained finishes with bathtub and shower
– Freshly painted interiors, high ornate ceilings and easy access to car space
– Close to the heart of Kirribilli, Milsons Point Station and the city centre
Internal area 46.5 sqm
– Agent Interest
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.