19/6-8 Victoria Street, Roseville
Enjoying a sunny north aspect with elevated outlook, this spacious and light-filled full brick apartment sits within a well-maintained 1960s strata complex that has stood the test of time. This highly sought and tightly held address offers an easy stroll to Roseville rail and village and a pleasant walk to Chatswood retail and leisure precinct. The top floor position enjoys abundant sunshine across the living/dining areas and balcony. Supremely comfortable, ideal to live in or lease out. Set within Roseville Public School catchment with footsteps to Roseville Ladies College.
– Quiet and tranquil 110.5sqm of internal space, full of light, even on cloudy days
– Generous living room and adjacent dining room with open plan ambience
– Kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven, separate grill, adjoining laundry
– Two bedrooms, large windows, built in robes, master ensuite with stone vanity
– Two modern bathrooms, full main bathroom with separate bath and shower
– High ceilings, French doors, and a gas fireplace with classic surround
– Lock up garage, internal access to stairwell, security building with intercom
– Stroll to rail and village, café lifestyle, walk to cinema and club
– Enjoy easy access to Chatswood's excellent retail and entertainment
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.