6/118-122 Pacific Highway, Roseville
Boasting 155sqm of liveable space on title, this exceptionally quiet, light and airy apartment is a simple 160m walk to rail with one stop to Chatswood and a relaxing commute to the City. Local shopping, restaurants and Roseville Cinemas are footsteps away.
Set well back from the highway, the single level layout presents an extra-large open plan living and dining area. Glazed doors open to a covered balcony on one side and sundrenched private courtyard on the other, capturing natural light and cross ventilation. Interiors showcase a modern Scandi feel with engineered oak floors, and a crisp white colour palette.
– Full brick, exceptionally quiet and light, large private courtyard on title
– Practical layout provides extra-large open plan living and dining area
– Granite kitchen, abundant storage, microwave hutch frees up bench space
– Ceramic cooktop, oven, dishwasher, internal laundry with extra storage
– Two large bedrooms, extensive robes with sleek Scandi appeal
– Full bathroom, granite vanity, separate bath and shower, neutral tones
– Large balcony perfect for your potted herbs and cooling summer breezes
– Entertainer's courtyard like a private outdoor room enjoying the sunshine
– Double lock up garage, storage space in garage, abundant internal storage
– Stroll to rail 160m, bus to Macquarie Uni 94m, close to Roseville College
– In Lindfield Public School/Chatswood High School zones (2021 intake)
– In highly sought Lindfield Learning Village K-12 zone (2022 intake)