38/545 Pacific Highway, St Leonards
Sold in 2 Weeks by Adam Wong
Positioned on the cusp of St Leonards and Crows Nest, this light-filled corner apartment enjoys stunning views across City skyline, Balls Head Point to Anzac Bridge. Spacious open plan living and dining area with floor to ceiling windows flow to covered large alfresco balcony. Enter from Oxley Street, just a stroll to trendy cafes and boutiques shopping of Crows Nest Village, buses and St Leonards train station. Footsteps to future Crows Nest metro station (Only 2 stops to Barangaroo and 1 stop to Chatswood).
– Open plan living overlooks City skyline, and water views flows to covered balcony.
– Sleek kitchen with stone benchtop and De’Longhi appliances. Hidden laundry.
– Master ensuite with freestanding designer bathtub enjoys water views
– Well proportioned bedrooms all with built-in robes. Ducted air conditioning.
– Enter from Oxley street, security parking, lift access, video intercom.
– Superb location, close to Crows Nest Village shops, eateries and trains.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.