30/9 Eastern Road, Turramurra
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
Please Contact Mae Chan 0410 462 570 to inspect.
Welcome to Graceview, a boutique residential offering of 42 residences. Developed and built by Pindan, a leading Australian developer. Nestled alongside the lush green parkland of Cameron Park, this stunning three bedroom residence has been exceptionally well designed, featuring quality fixtures and fittings. Perfect for downsizers or families.
– Large and light filled open plan living and dining room with direct access to all weather terrace with views to park and landscaped common area.
– Quality fitted gas kitchen with 80mm stone bench tops, stone splash back and SMEG appliances and integrated fridge
– Good sized bedrooms all with built in robes and master bedroom with private ensuite and access to terrace.
– Separate laundry with additional storage. Zoned ducted R/C air conditioning throughout. Timber floors in living areas.
– Security building with state of the art video intercom and alarm system. Two car spaces included and additional basement storage
– A near level 100m approx walk to Turramurra Train Station. Adjacent to Cameron Park and playground.
– Close to leading schools including Abbotsleigh School for Girls, Knox Grammar School, Pymble Ladies College, Sacred Heart Primary, and Turramurra High, with Macquarie University also close by.
– Outgoings: Council $335.00pq Strata $1136.33pq Water $179.06pq