Situated in an elevated ground floor position within the popular 'Cooinoo' complex, only 5mins walk from Turramurra shops, cafes, restaurants and rail, this two-bedroom apartment combines space, light and a sought-after village setting for a lifestyle of easy living and convenience. Recently refreshed Interiors feature balconies off the living area and main bedroom, along with an internal laundry plus a lock-up garage with auto-door and ground level access.
Move-in ready and providing scope to modernise for added comfort and potential future value, the apartment perfectly caters to young couples, downsizers or astute investors looking to secure a quality property in easily one of the area's most accessible locations.
- Spacious L-shaped lounge and dining with a study area and r/c air conditioning
- Living space opens to sunny covered balcony with leafy outlook
- Kitchen with good storage, dishwasher, wall-mounted oven and electric cooktop
- Two good sized bedrooms, main features built-in robes and own private balcony
- Neat bathroom including bath, separate powder room plus an internal laundry
- Independent lock-up garage + separate storage room with access from ground floor
- Walk over to Turramurra Plaza shopping mall or around into the village centre
- 5mins walk from the station; in Turramurra Public and High School catchments
- Minutes to PLC, Knox College, Abbotsleigh, Ravenswood and other elite schools
- Within 15mins drive Hornsby CBD, Westfield shopping and NorthConnex/M1
- Strata outgoings approx: $1,227pq.