70/2 Crows Nest Road, Waverton
Relax into a lifestyle of village convenience and harbourside bliss from this immaculate apartment. Blessed with abundant northern sunlight and views spanning from the St Leonards skyline to the Blue Mountains in the distance, this is a space to enjoy quiet living and gathering with friends. Located within the ‘Marquis’ building in beautiful Waverton, this retreat is metres from the station, local cafés and handy shopping amenities, with the culinary delights of Crows Nest simply minutes away.
– Direct sunlight filters through to the open and freshly painted interiors
– Large balcony sets a picturesque scene for a morning coffee or evening meal
– Well kept kitchen offers ample pantry room and potential for a modern update
– Two bedrooms, full bathroom with separate tub and shower, internal laundry
– New oak flooring, air conditioning, dual lifts and two onsite swimming pools
– Lock-up garage, storage cage, suits a downsizer, first homebuyer or investor
This property is scheduled to go to Auction privately onsite. Only registered bidders are to participate either in-person or through our online Auction platform where you can bid and or watch the Auction. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.