11/19 Selwyn Street, Wollstonecraft
Capturing a leafy north facing outlook from a top floor position, this apartment with no common walls provides a peaceful lifestyle opportunity for professionals, young families or investors. Light filled interiors exude a great sense of open space, with a 4.3 metre pitched ceiling at the highest point. It opens onto a covered balcony enjoying all-day sun, plus there is a large granite kitchen equipped with stainless appliances. Set in a quiet street, this home is close to Wollstonecraft Station and bus services.
– Fully lined, insulated and powered 22.5sqm attic area with drop down access
– Well-kept interiors provide scope to add value and capitalise if desired
– Well-proportioned bedrooms include built-in wardrobes providing ample storage
– Bright fully tiled bathroom complete with a separate bath and shower
– Features an internal laundry, air conditioning and single lock-up garage
– Easy access to Crows Nest eateries plus St Leonards/North Sydney CBDs
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.