10/4 Gillies Street, Wollstonecraft
Nestled amidst the peaceful tree lined surrounds of popular Wollstonecraft, this second floor apartment promises to be a wonderful easycare sanctuary for a range of savvy buyers. Practical interiors present a superb sense of space and natural light, with a bright and airy atmosphere enhanced by ideal outdoor flow to a covered balcony enjoying a leafy outlook. The property is set opposite the grounds of the esteemed Mater Hospital and is moments to buses, trains, parks, village shops and cafés.
– Generous open living zone reveals two feature lights with foldaway fan blades
– Glass sliding doors give way to superb balcony to relax and unwind after work
– Neat separate kitchen has gas appliances, dishwasher and a European laundry
– Two well proportioned bedrooms are both appointed with built-in wardrobes
– Superb modern bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles and a deluxe rain shower
– Fantastic study nook, timber floors, ceiling fans in bedrooms, open car space
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.