12/19 Selwyn Street, Wollstonecraft
Basking in the privacy of a sun dappled leafy outlook, this north east facing apartment is a sanctuary of light, space and wonderful peace. The layout showcases an open living zone with impressively high 4.2 metre ceilings, flowing out to a covered terrace for relaxed outdoor entertaining. Interiors are bathed in natural light, revealing contemporary fittings and fresh updates. Just footsteps to local bus services, this home is a stroll to Wollstonecraft Station for a rapid city commute.
– Immaculate modern kitchen showcases stone benchtops and Bosch appliances
– Light filled bedrooms complete with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
– Chic bathroom appointed with separate bath/shower and floor-to-ceiling tiles
– Air conditioning, casual meals bar, contemporary fittings, ample storage
– Single lock-up garage plus expansive attic space with pull-down access
– Easy access into Crows Nest eateries, St Leonards and North Sydney CBDs