309A High Street, Chatswood
A sanctuary of light, breezes and wonderful privacy, this full brick semi home embraces a peaceful ambiance at the rear of an elevated 360.4sqm parcel. The single level layout offers seamless indoor/outdoor flow from the kitchen and open living zone, onto two paved alfresco settings and beautifully kept back gardens. Set on the high side of the street, the young family residence is in walking distance of Willoughby and High Street village shops, while close to Chatswood CBD, station and eateries.
– Open kitchen equipped with stainless Smeg gas cooktop and casual meals bar
– Light filled bedrooms appointed with ceiling fans, two with fitted wardrobes
– Master bedroom reveals adjoining study/home office and ornamental fireplace
– Bright bathroom features combined bath/shower, additional w/c in laundry
– Features gas bayonets, hardwood timber floors, high ceilings, picture rails
– Resides on the border of Castle Cove and Roseville Public School catchments