122 County Drive, Cherrybrook
Call Karen D'Angola on 0438 974 253 to arrange a private inspection
Lovingly maintained, this full brick residence provides a comfortable family environment, as well as an ideal opportunity for investors to add value and lease out. It features a combined living and dining area, gas kitchen, three bedrooms and a sunny outdoor setting. Nestled on a 500sqm block in a great locale, the home represents an amazing entry level opportunity in the highly sought-after Cherrybrook Technology High School catchment, while buses, playgrounds and Cherrybrook Village Shopping Centre are all a walk away.
– Private alfresco entertaining patio embraces plenty of morning sunshine
– Generous grassed backyard plus established gardens at the front and rear
– Polyurethane kitchen provides stone benches, gas cooking and ample storage
– Three top floor bedrooms including a master appointed with walk-in wardrobe
– Full bathroom finished with floor-to-ceiling tiles and a separate bath/shower
– Downstairs powder room, air conditioning, chicken coop and lock-up garage
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.