370 Pacific Highway, Lane Cove
Welcome to “Coveview”, a gorgeous character filled 1920s semi-detached two-storey cottage that has been wisely renovated and extended to suit today's modern lifestyle. Nestled between Allison Avenue and Cobden Avenue with rear lane access via Haldane Lane, this surprisingly quiet and very private home suits both the professional couple with CBD careers and the busy family seeking access to great schools. With period features including high patterned ceilings, picture rails and polished timber floors you are also spoilt with grand views across to Birkenhead Point and the Parramatta River. Multiple living areas and al fresco dining options across both levels, you will enjoy entertaining family and friends with ease. Along with a quick 900m walk to Lane Cove Village with its vibrant café scene including the Longueville Hotel for the best schnitzel in Sydney and Lane Cove Aquatic and Leisure Centre for all your fitness needs, you will love both the convenient location and the contemporary living provided by this home.
– 3 bedrooms with built in robes, two bathrooms, one with bath
– Gourmet gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances, fully-integrated dishwasher
– Low maintenance landscaped gardens, very pet friendly with 3 doggie doors
– Double garage with auto smart-door, access via rear laneway, ample storage
– Catchment for Lane Cove Public School and Hunters Hill High School
– Bus stop at front gate for access to stations for CBD and school commutes