4 Byrnes Avenue, Neutral Bay
A peaceful oasis in a centrally located, village position, 'Byrnes Cottage' c1890's is the epitome of charm and is certain to captivate your heart and soul. Featuring a solid double brick construction, well maintained interiors reveal a single level layout with original timber floors, high ceilings and superb outdoor flow to a gorgeous garden bathed in prime northerly sunlight. You will love the quiet and friendly community atmosphere within the street and the convenient position, with direct city buses, Big Bear Shopping Centre, The Oaks, endless cafés and restaurants all just a stroll away. Enjoy easy access to local schools, parks, Hayes Street Beach and Balmoral as well as rapid access to the CBD.
– Central living zone with gas fireplace, large sash window and sunroom access
– French doors give way to a delightful deck overlooking an established garden
– Well presented kitchen has a dishwasher, ample storage plus gas appliances
– Two generous bedrooms, built-in wardrobes, off street parking for two cars
– Potential to cleverly retain period charm while updating with modern touches
– Enjoy easy access to local schools, local parks and harbourside locations as well as rapid access to the CBD Sydney
This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed. Interested parties are able to view and bid online. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.