106 Boundary Street, Roseville
(Park on Barcoo St to Inspect)
Thoughtfully refreshed and wonderfully presented, this solid double brick semi offers a rare opportunity to secure a house in Roseville for an entry level price. Surprisingly quiet inside, high ceilings, quality floorboards, bright and airy interiors. This lovely home perfectly combines charming character features and modern renovation. Excellent location, only 500m walk to Roseville Public School. Doorstep to buses for brief commute to Chatswood Station and CBD. Close to parks, shopping centres and trains.
– Light filled lounge room adorned with fireplace and dimmable down lights
– Fully renovated kitchen features European appliances and induction cooktop
– Spacious bedrooms with ceiling fan, master with home office, double glazed windows
– Sparkling modern bathroom with Italian tiles, heated towel rack and bath tub
– Expansive child-friendly backyard perfect for entertainment. Separate laundry
– Roseville Public, Willoughby Girls High and Chatswood High catchment area
This property is scheduled to go to Auction privately onsite. Only registered bidders are to participate either in-person or through our online Auction platform where you can bid and or watch the Auction. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.