12 Gorman Street, Willoughby
Architecturally designed and in sought-after location, this impressive residence will delight with its expansive floor plan, excellent natural light and brilliant alfresco and relaxation areas. Architecturally transformed, it offers superb free flowing living zones that open to the terraced gardens and elevated cabana with striking district views. Families will enjoy the flexibility offered by the lower level TV room/retreat, the sunroom or office adjoining the master and the four spacious bedrooms. It boasts contemporary appeal and lifestyle in abundance, steps to the village and parklands, sits in the catchment for Willoughby Girls High and Willoughby Public School, plus only 10 minutes to Sydney CBD and Chatswood by public transport.
– High-side from the street, double brick extended original semi
– Timber floorboards, vaulted ceilings, open plan living and dining
– Built-in cabinetry, stone Bosch and gas kitchen, laundry/powder
– Alfresco terraces, lawn and sunbed cabana, TV/family room, cellar
– Master with wallpaper feature, robes and office, built-in robes, a/c
– Generous storage areas, cantilevered staircase, single carport
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.