8 Burra Road, Artarmon
Elegant family home of spacious dimensions – an entertainer’s dream with high quality living across a choice of stunning indoor and outdoor spaces. Its architectural design delicately combines original charm with modern refinements to create a home of utter sophistication. Graced with an idyllic reserve backdrop, its private cul-de-sac address is a level walk to the train station, shops, restaurants and only two sets of lights to the city. Located in the sought-after Willoughby Girls High School and Artarmon Public School catchment and steps to parkland and bush walks.
– Open dining and family rooms, Travertine terraces and a solar heated pool
– Beautiful formal living room and dedicated home office with custom cabinetry
– Chef’s stone kitchen, two Miele ovens, induction cooktop and a breakfast bar
– King sized bedrooms, built-in wardrobes, the master with ensuite and sunroom
– Marble bathrooms, Jetmaster fireplaces, r/c air conditioning, extensive storage
– Electric awning with dimmable lights, large versatile basement area and wine cellar
This property is scheduled to go to Auction privately onsite. Only registered bidders are to participate either in-person or through our online Auction platform where you can bid and or watch the Auction. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.