14 Onyx Road, Artarmon
High-side and eye-catching, ‘Pitlochry’ channels all the charm of its C1926 build, gorgeous with its period style and Tig Crowley designed gardens. Inside interiors exudes comfort with beautifully proportioned rooms, multiple living spaces including an upper level teenage retreat with office and quality finishes. French doors spill out to the romantic sandstone terraces, some grapevine clad, edible gardens, a Jacuzzi and private lawns. Offered for the first time in 30 years. This is prestige buying in a prime walk to rail, bus, village setting. Located within the desirable Artarmon Public School catchment area.
– Double brick on a sandstone base, high ceilings, some decorative
– Timber floors, lounge, slow combustion fireplace, dining room
– French doors open to the terraces and gardens, timber gas kitchen
– Gracious master with ensuite and window seat, large bedrooms
– Loft style 5th bed, office and retreat, single carport, ample storage
– Gardens featured in multiple magazines including House & Garden
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Only registered bidders are to participate either in-person or through our online Auction platform where you can bid and or watch the Auction. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.