3 Burra Road, Artarmon
Held by the one family for 95 years, this character double brick home is offered for the first time, showcasing well preserved interiors with ample scope to renovate to your personal style or extend (STCA). Poised on a level 697sqm block, this original style property features a leafy backyard capturing an optimum north to rear aspect. Its premier cul-de-sac address is a stroll to Artarmon Station, in the popular Artarmon Public School catchment and footsteps to Artarmon Reserve and playground.
– Wide entrance/foyer reveals elegant separate dining and living rooms
– Rear sunroom with timber floorboards extends to the sun kissed backyard
– Vintage gas kitchen with a dishwasher, bathroom has a combined tub/shower
– Comfortable bedrooms with picture rails, high ceilings and leadlight windows
– Lock-up garage, extra off street parking, storage shed and an outdoor w/c
– Walk to Artarmon shops/eateries, next to Artarmon Parklands Community Garden & level stroll to the station.
This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed. Interested parties are able to view and bid online. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.