20 Bareena Drive, Balgowlah Heights
Set in a popular location, a level walk to the Dobroyd Point recreation area and schools, this generous family home features multiple living and entertaining zones. The vaulted entry leads to a large lounge and dining area with a covered terrace. Kitchen and casual dining open to the rear deck, pool and landscaped gardens. There is plenty of accommodation to satisfy a growing family, with three bedrooms and two bathrooms on the main level, and an oversized parents’ retreat upstairs, plus living zone. There is also a versatile space with kitchenette and bathroom, that can function as a bedroom or studio. Move straight in and enjoy this comfortable home, with ample opportunity to add value. Cameo views of the city and Balmoral.
– Open plan living and dining zones flow onto sun-drenched due north terrace
– Kitchen and casual dining interact well with deck and good-sized pool
– Huge master retreat with resort-style ensuite, views of district, city and Balmoral
– Guest bedroom with ensuite opens to level lawn and landscaped garden
– Level walk to playground, foreshore walks, playing fields, schools, shops, buses
– Lock up garage with covered access, alarm, video intercom, abundant storage
This property is scheduled to go to Auction privately onsite. Only registered bidders are to participate either in-person or through our online Auction platform where you can bid and or watch the Auction. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.