16 Sarah Crescent, Baulkham Hills
When it comes to timeless classics there are few architectural designs that can match the style and grace of a Cape Cod. Written into the fairy tales these homes with their gable windows and sloping roofs have a place in all our hearts and this property is sure to capture yours.
Having undergone the most beautiful renovation; 'Kinnard House' exudes elegance and an attention to detail rarely seen. From the Blackbutt timber flooring below, to the spectacular coffered ceilings above and everything in-between; an exceptional Hamptons country kitchen, living edge Blackbutt timber vanity, an alfresco dining area that overlooks the stunning inground pool. Masterfully designed and thoroughly thought out you'll need to visit to get a true sense of what is on offer.
– Perched on 696m2 of land with high North West rear aspect
– Stunning in-ground pool with extensive travertine surrounds for entertaining
– Alfresco timber deck with insulated ceiling and privacy screen
– Hamptons kitchen with farmhouse sink, large gas cooker w/ Tepanyaki plate, integrated dishwasher, “Silent” rangehood, Neff Convection oven
– Bathroom and Laundry both fitted with stunning “Living Edge” Blackbutt timber
– Integrated bar, coffered ceilings, classic wall panelling, Blackbutt timber flooring, plantation shutters, home gym with mat flooring
– Ducted air conditioning, Gas Fireplace, large shed, under house storage
– Conveniently located just a short walk to express buses, Baulkham Hills (selective) High School, Stockland Mall Shops
– A exceptional property not to be missed
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.