19 Albert Road, Beecroft
Impeccably presented solid full brick three-year-old home, boasting ultra-contemporary style living with a vast open plan indoor to outdoor flow and luxury finishes and inclusions throughout.
With a prized Albert Road address, it is a brief stroll to Beecroft rail and shops, Beecroft Primary, Arden, Mount St Benedict’s and Cheltenham Girls.
– Five generous bedrooms all with built ins and three with ensuites
– Kitchen flows into open plan living, dining and family rooms
– Caesarstone kitchen benchtops, gas cooktop and stainless-steel appliances
– Walk-in butler’s pantry and laundry with plenty of storage
– Bi-fold doors from kitchen/family room flowing into covered 48sqm alfresco dining and entertaining area with full outdoor kitchen
– Dual entry main bathroom with separate shower and spa bath
– Upstairs features include light flooded cathedral ceiling and large wooden floored living area with adjoining balcony and kitchenette/wet bar
– Study with built in desk, cupboards and shelves
– Ducted air conditioning and ducted vacuum, alarm system
– Large fully fenced low maintenance back yard with detached
multi-purpose building with toilet and sink
This property is available for private viewing and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.